The Local Floret Exclusive
Ceramic earrings with white glaze & 22k gold luster, 14k GF hoops
GF = Gold Filled (Not Plated). Is an industry term used to explain the jewelry quality but it is not really "filled" with gold. It is actually several layers of solid gold, pressure bonded using high heat, to jewelers' brass.
- There is way more gold in "gold filled" compared to gold plated
- Gold filled is hypoallergenic
- Gold filled jewelry will last a lifetime with care
- Gold filled jewelry looks and "acts" like solid gold but is much less expensive
- Gold filled will not flake, peel, or turn your skin green
Jewelry Care : Mild dish soap and a soft toothbrush. Towel dry. Buff 14k GF with cleaning clothes for optimal shine.